Name: Dr. HAMID(DAVID) AGAHI
- Attaining DBA from Walden University, USA. Anticipated graduation sometime in 2019.
- Technology-savvy; proficient in MS Office suite and solid training in Cisco (CCNA) and UNIX OS/Workstation, with ability to rapidly master new systems, software and applications.
- Effectively prioritize, coordinate and manage projects/workflow to optimize productivity and efficiency in achieving critical deadlines and aggressive performance goals.
- TEFL/TESOL Certified Teacher
- MA, Organizational Management, Ashford University, San Diego Cal, August 2016, GPA 3.91
- BA, Healthcare Administration, Ashford University-San Diego Cal, March 2014 GPA: 3.8
- Medical Imaging Technology, Texas State Technical College-Waco, TX; 2002-2003
GPA: 4.0 ~ 3 credit hours short of AAS Degree
- AS, Electronic Engineering Technology, ITT Technical Inst.; 1988
King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Thailand DEC 2017-PRESENT
- Assisting department executives with International student recruitment and administrative aspects of postsecondary education, including committee and advising duties. Lecturing Human Resource Management, International Business, and Management courses.
LECTURER APR 2017- DEC 2017
Chiang Mai Rajabhat University
- Teaching Management, E-Commerce, Human Resource Management, International business, and Organizational change Management. Participate in the administrative aspects of postsecondary education, including committee and advising work.
English Teacher May 2015- APR 2017
Yupparaj wittayalai school
- Taught English and TOFEL to high school students.
Field Service Engineer SEP 2003-MAR 2014
GE/Morpho Detection, DFW Airport/Worldwide
- Provide quality technical and customer support of installed systems for Transportation Security Agency (TSA); includes comprehensive use of strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as efficient project management in diagnosing, isolating, troubleshooting, repairing, and debugging complex electro/mechanical equipment, X-ray systems, computer systems, and related software.
Technical Support Engineer JAN 1998- MAY 2002
Ericsson Inc Plano, TX